Monday, June 21, 2010

Moaning Morning.

Meanwhile waiting for any call-up duty.

And again, I woke up, got outta my bed and reluctantly dragging my body to the mini couch in the living room.
I felt empty. And lonely.

I tried calling the office, hoping that someone would just give me a flight and I'd turn on my workaholic mode.
Nobody picked up the phone.

I have an airport pass waiting to be renewed.
Yet I have no time to get it done at the office.

Having the urge of going to work but too lazy to move my butt is... Frustrating.

***

My previous flight to Beijing was crappy. Upsetting. I could only say I had a lot more to improve, that's it.


Hazy weather. A view from my room.

 Soccer players in the field.




Had a superb dinner w/ Natalie and Capt. Ong though.

Still waiting to be called up.

No comments:

Post a Comment