Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Journey of Self-Discovery+Improvement.

Shirley came over to Stellia's place recently and her place has eventually became the All The Single Cabin Crew Sanctuary. Despite the awfulness of the room.the mess.the roaches, I put up nights at her place as well to make myself feel less lonely(which I find useless as well).

So.

There goes my FIVE CONSECUTIVE day-offs. Well at least the third day was owhh-kay(Better, I mean) cuz Shirley and I talked to Aunty Elsie, the property lady, and I personally gained my drive to work like shit back. For the rest of my off-s, I felt as if everything that I did was wrong, meaningless.

I kept on wondering - What's wrong w/ me?
Enough said - I need a real new partner. No cheap dates please.

***

Mum's coming over. This. Is. Alarmingly. Crazy. I know that I sound like I'm a terrible person, or a terrible son, rather, but I am still not prepared for her arrival and getting my mum to stay at my place whatsoever and be the witness of my lifestyle. Her HOLINESS makes me feel like I'm a demon.

And I wonder if my mum(and my family) knows the real me. Would they still be the same? This has really been churning in my mind again and again and again. I realize I'd have to face this matter someday, by hook or by crook. Pity me, but I'd never give up.

Heading for Kaohsiung tomorrow. However, I somehow feel EMPTY, rather than ENERGISED+READY. Move on, Welister. Move on. Oughta change my mindset. I wish I had my ex's way of thinking.


'Ruin is the gift. Ruin is the gift for transformation of life.'
- Eat, Pray, Love.


You know you love me, xoxo.

P/s: And yes, Shirley, I am green w/ envy when you get to pick and choose while I get to dive and flap and... pick and choose. Spot the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment