Saturday, November 6, 2010

Stop and Stare.

Life can be pretty boring if you're having day-offs and you're having no plans at all... Well at least I had a relaxing trip in Langkawi Island for the past three days; owhhkay so that makes four days down, six more days to slaughter.

I miss the seashore. The waves. The breeze. The waterfall. The sunset. It's amazing that I could finally just forget every crap that I had in Kuala Lumpur for a second.

And getting the chance to change my perception towards certain things, hold on to my persistence and well, learn from what I encountered.

*Taking a deep breath.

Hui and I had a talk while having supper the previous dawn. Girly talk which normally I won't really talk to anyone about: My previous hardship esp. money kachinggg issues before I got my job as a flight attendant, my crappy love life and also my family.

So. My conclusion was, it's not easy to have people w/ 101% sincerity in various things they do; from conducting good work ethics to maintaining relationship w/ partners to get along w/ friends. Also, not everyone in this world would understand+give a F on the things that they're dealing with.

People gossip, cheat on their partners and maximize the usage of their own friends. Oh yeah you bet, those are the crappy things that happened to me before. Gettin' over those? Frankly speaking I am still trying very hard here to just put them all behind and face them more maturedly. But how?

It takes time I guess.

*Another deep breath.

Headin' back to my hometown a.k.a. Sibu later. And do nothing. Gotta surprise my mum. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment