Monday, November 8, 2010

Cowboy Cassanova.

Momma says, 'Pick a decent person to be the partner of your life.'

Ever since I was in primary school, my mum would always forbid me (and my sister, to be precise), to date anyone. Frankly speaking, my high school life was... boring? I'd never dated anyone out, until I met Thom when I was still working as a partime survey officer in KL and doing nursing course at the same time. There goes my first love.

So I think back.

How drastic my life has changed. From a smalltown boy who's inconfident of himself (As if I am now. *Rolliing eyes. Well at least I am less inconfident now.) to an independent person, I am glad that I've grown up. I quit my nursing course halfway through. I chose to pursue what I love. And I had chosen to be the way I am today.

Glad that I opened up to my sister. No regrets!

My past had taught me lessons to become a better person; and I don't wanna make the same mistake and fall in love with someone who would hurt me deeply again. However I got a feeling that I'm in deep trouble. MTFK.


Momma says, 'Pick a decent person to be the partner of your life.'



'He's a good time cowboy cassanova
leaning up against the record machine.
Looks like a cool drink of water
but he's candy-coated misery.
He's a devil in disguise, a snake w/ blue eyes,
and he only comes out at night.
Gives you feelings that you don't wanna fight
you better run for your life.'

- Cowboy Cassanova by Carrie Underwood




You know you love me. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment