Saturday, August 13, 2011

Love Is...

Mummy called earlier in the afternoon, crying. Apparently she's still in deep sorrow after Daddy's death. And we cried together on the phone. I really feel for her.

How everything, how the whole world their love is, to her.

Love. Something simple and complicated, well it depends on how one's definition is. I see how death separated my parents though they're truly in love with each other. I see too, how people try so hard to get themselves broken up, divorced, you name it. Ironic? Sometimes I wonder: Why wouldn't a party of a twisted couple who tries to get rid of each other die... Instead of my beloved father?

It's not easy to find your true love, 
and some people spent a lifetime to find theirs.

I wish I could be like my parents. Just simply love, and keep their vows till death separates each other. I wish, we could be like my parents.

Believing in you loving me. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment