Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Family and Bread.

Been a long while since I last posted a blog. Just got myself a sudden feeling, an urge to compose one right now.

Lots of incidents happened. Shitty ones, exhilirating ones. Tears, laughter.

Just a few days ago, I was confirmed of a post as a flight attendant for Cathay Pacific Airways. I was being offered the job weeks ago; and I signed the contract a couple of days before. It's been a while since I wanted to be based in foreign countries - anywhere, and work there, and gain as much experience as I can. So here comes my opportunity.

I'm gonna miss this place. My family. My besties. My memories. My reluctance - can be something that changes my mind before I hand in my resignation letter. Or even before I board the aircraft. All the love, the warmth that I have here... Will I be able to have the same thing in Hong Kong?

***

I still miss every single thing about my late father. Hrmmm. Particularly hate the word 'late' a lot, seriously. Not used to the word at all, still. Not applicable in my daily lives too. I miss Daddy very very much, especially when I am all alone, no matter at home - Kota Kemuning or Taman Connaught, during nightstops - hotel room or tourist spots, or even when I am at the cafeteria or in the cabin welcoming passengers. I am slowly, trying so hard to let go.


And when a wound heals, a tingling scar is left behind.


I'd really want to bring along my love ones, and that I wouldn't be so homesick abroad.

Dilemma.

Torn between personal goals and family, it's really hard to choose. I cry in the middle of the night sometimes, thinking how tough this decision is.

Mummy's been feeling unwell. Henny's graduating from high school soon. I have to achieve more for a better life for my family, yet that requires me to be far away from them...


"Dear God. I just want my love ones to be happy. Even if I have to trade in my happiness. 
Is there any way that You can help me? Please?"
 



You know you love me, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment