Saturday, December 25, 2010

We're All. Searching.

Insomniac sucks.

That's when I start to think a lot and get effin' exhausted easily. Wtf.

Just came back from base the previous day. Abrupt decision made - Headin' back to hometown after obtaining my medical leave. Christmas is so much different this year.

***

I just had dinner w/ my buddies earlier at this, should I say, one of the better places in Sibu where I can have fine dining - Cafe Cafe. It was pretty crowded, stuffed w/ human being of all kinds. Yes, celebrities and public figures were seen as well, so we're kinda, literally having dinner together in the same restaurant.

p/s: The owner is as cute as usual.

I have been longing to eat in that restaurant ever since I started flying around the world; sometimes it's feels nice to just, well, be back in my hometown and relax, having a peace of my mind? Sibu has changed a lot, like seriously. More cuisine's available, oh and McD has changed its location, yada yada yada... By the way the night view of Sibu from the window port in the aircraft was beautiful.

For a second, I was like, Sibu's not that bad after all.

Okay maybe except for the bumpy rides on he road.

***

A friend of mine just broke up w/ his girlfriend recently. I am BAD at consoling broken spirits. And I couldn't do much to help because it seriously takes time to heal the wound... Pathetic? Definitely. Painful? Undeniably. Depressed? Precisely.

Hence, I was thinking.

We're all living in this world trying so hard to find the best for ourselves. High school graduates trying to get into the right college studying the right course; A lady having a man kneeling down in front of her trying to win her hand of marriage; A Master's degree holder circling job vacancies advertised in papers etc.

I have been single for a few months already now. And frankly speaking, my previous broke-up hurt me a lot. Total devastation. Lessons learned, thought I could've forget everything overnight but that was only total crap. It took me a while to adjust to being single. And I do hope you will get over this soon, H. *Pat on the shoulder.

I've been looking forward to change my working environment as well, hopefully I'd get something better soon, and I shall lead a new chapter of life after grieving for the loss of Daddy. I need something better for Mummy and Henny. We deserve something better.


I've had enough.


So. We're all living in the world trying so hard to find the best for ourselves.

And that, takes time.

***


You know you love me, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment