Monday, December 27, 2010

If I Were Stronger.

Heading back to KUL tomorrow. I just hope my insomnia is lost for good.

Apparently Mummy's still in grief. Again we talked and cried and talked and sobbed. Oh me oh my, being back in hometown doesn't get me any better.

I am very worried about Mummy. I know that we're quite over it by now, it's just that when I imagine myself in my Mummy's shoes, I'd be even worse I suppose? Mummy's a really strong person - I wish I have half of her strength, spiritually.

God, please grant her more patience? And good health? 

I don't wanna be so worried all the time. Not anymore. I have to do something about this. But how?



But how?
But how?
But how?




Sometimes I do really pity myself for not having the same life as others.

People of my age are still studying overseas. Enjoying every moment of their college life. Enjoying the fact that they have their love ones with them. No financial crisis at all. No this and that.

I am just being really pathetic right here.



I wish I am stronger.

You know you love me, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment