Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY: Happy. Not?

Chinese New Year 2011 and what it means to me.
It's been exactly two months since the traumatic incident.
This celebration. The firecrackers. The fireworks.
Thanks for the wishes, whatever.

It's not easy to obtain leave on Chinese New Year.
My nature of work kills me sometimes.
Shoo, far away you go, inconsiderate envious remarks.
Superficial.


And I get day-offs on other celebrations last year.


I should consider wearing Songkoks and turbans next time. 
Because I realize I celebrate them.


Just did Brisbane yesterday.
Passengers were pathetically demanding;
Like a punctured tyre upon touchdown.
Maximum exhaustion.
Again, it's just another flight.

And the day before.
Was.
My.
Final round.
Outcome = Not so excited.
Reason?
I have no idea at all.

I just wanna be happy.

You know you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment